An Avadian Visa Business Rewards Credit Card is a helpful tool for managing your business expenses. As you might have guessed from its name, it offers rewards. You’ll earn points when you use your Rewards Visa that can be redeemed for travel rewards, gift cards, or even cash. And there’s no annual fee or balance transfer fees – and it all comes with a great low-interest rate.
Check it out:
- An introductory rate of 2.99% APR for the first six months
- After the Introductory Rate Period, your rate will convert to a rate between 9.99% and 15.24% APR, based on your credit worthiness. This APR will vary with the market, based on the Prime Rate. Rates quoted here are accurate as of April 23, 2021.
- Rewards points that can be redeemed for travel, gift cards, or cash
- Contactless payment at compatible locations with tap-and-go technology
- Enhanced fraud protection with an embedded chip that improves security when used at a chip-activated terminal
- Lost/stolen card reporting available through online banking or the Avadian app
- Fraud monitoring
- Zero liability for fraudulent transactions – you’re protected from unauthorized use of your card or account information
- Purchasing power and convenience of using your Visa card at millions of locations around the world
If you’re ready to get started, schedule a free review of your finances to determine if an Avadian Visa Business Rewards Credit Card is right for your business. Contact us at 1.800.874.3925 or email@example.com. To learn more about our Business Services, visit avadiancu.com/businessservices.
Subject to membership, approval, and creditworthiness.
NOTE: This is the second in a series of posts addressing some questions you may have about business services. The posts have been condensed from an eBook we wrote on the subject. Keep an eye out for more posts!