As you plan youf Disney vacation, you might be thinking of staying outside of Walt Disney World to save a little money. Disney makes a pretty convincing argument as to why you should stay at one of the Walt Disney World Resorts. There are many perks and again, if it’s your first time to go, we think it’s one of the best ways to truly get the full Disney experience.
WHAT ARE THE PERKS?
- Guests of Disney Resort Hotels get early access to FastPass+ planning. Reserve select shows and attractions up to 60 days before arrival!
- Guests enjoy extra Magic Hours. Each day, select attractions are open longer at one of the theme parks. You can enjoy extra time in the parks with smaller crowds before the parks open and after they close.
- Guests receive complimentary MagicBands. Resembling bracelets, these bands are programmed to hold all your reservations, park tickets, FastPass+ selections, access to your room and even your method of payment. All you have to do is flash your band, and you’re good to go!
- Guests can participate in the prepaid dining plans as mentioned previously in this post.
- Guests enjoy complimentary transportation and parking. You can park your car at your resort and leave it for the whole trip. Simply take the monorail or bus transit systems back and forth to the parks and between hotels.
- Guests get more of the magic. The resorts offer themed rooms, great service and exquisite details, so when you leave the parks, you don’t leave the magic. Plus, they are closer to the parks making your commute easier.
There are three tiers of Walt Disney World Resorts to help accommodate your budget: Deluxe, Moderate and Value. Each has something uniquely Disney to offer you and your family at a price that works best for you.
There is so much information on “planning Disney” floating around the internet. Reading it all could take days. We know, because we’ve done it, and we did it all for you! Click on the button below to download our ebook and get the rundown of what we took away from all of our research as well as personal experiences.
Avadian is not affiliated with Walt Disney World, and this e-book is for educational purposes only and may not reflect Avadian’s current products and services.